PLEASE NOTE: Deanne Jabs is not taking any private coaching clients at this time but will offer help to assist with locating a coach or program for you if requested.
The Strathmore Woman’s Triathlon is August 18, 2013!
Will you be ready?
Consider signing up for a 14 week LYNX Triathlon training plan to get you to the Strathmore start line injury free and feeling competent and confident in all 3 triathlon disciplines. Plan is written and overseen by NCCP Certified Comp Intro Triathlon Coach, Mary Jessey.
Having a specific training plan, administered by a certified coach, ensures that you train safely and progress at an appropriate rate so that you reach the start line injury free and ready to race. You will receive 2 swim, 2 bike and 2 run workouts each week online and/or via email. This training plan is beginner friendly and suitable for 1st timers as well as triathletes who want 16 weeks of structured training targeting a sprint distance triathlon. Upon registering for the program all participants are required to fill out paperwork regarding athletic history, current fitness level and race goals. Workouts will include flexible options to meet the needs of the participants. All participants MUST be ATA members.
Term: May 13, 2013 – August 18, 2013 (race day!)
- 14 weeks of weekly swim, bike, and run workouts delivered online
- 14 weeks of access to “workoutlog”- an online program to help you (and me) track your progress
- Email access to Coach Mary of LYNX Triathlon to discuss your training questions and comments during the 14 week program
- One, 1 hour group “kickoff” workout
- This group training session will be held in May and the group will decide if it is a swim, bike or run workout.
- Here you can meet others also on the plan and potentially find a swim, bike or run buddy
- One, 2 hour coached group session covering transitions and race day planning
- You will learn what “T1” and “T2” are and practice
- The Strathmore race course will be discussed and you will write a race plan
- This session will be held 4-6 weeks prior to race day
- Cost: $97+gst per month
- 1st month’s payment is due upon registration
- 1st of the month post-dated checks required for May, June, July
- Sign up with a friend and both receive a 10% discount